Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 637 Dinar (775 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)