Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 544 Dinar (692 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)