Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42543 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,826 Dinar (R$ 6,643) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)