Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41736 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,493 Dinar (R$ 3,577) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (32 minutes ago)