Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15233 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (руб 237,620) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (16 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)