Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44362 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 574 Dinar (R$ 1,294) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)