Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42249 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,236 Dinar (R$ 5,292) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)