Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40186 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,951 Dinar (R$ 4,855) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)