Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15316 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,613 Dinar (30,120 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)