Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02095 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 545 Dinar (₨26,030) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (17 minutes ago)