Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 654 Dinar (₨30,716) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)