Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,000 Dinar (47,982,727 ₫) in Vinh Long.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)