Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,800 Dinar (29,234,545 ₫) in Vinh Long.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)