Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,376 Dinar (CH$1,145,330) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)