Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.476 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,269 Dinar (€2,695) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (35 minutes ago)