Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,555 Dinar (COL$5,177,124) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)