Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07145 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,725 Dinar (Mex$ 38,130) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (30 minutes ago)