Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.530 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,143 Dinar (€2,055) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)