Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 485 Dinar (€317) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)