Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,126 Dinar (€1,987) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)