Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,964 Dinar (€1,821) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)