Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,922 Dinar (€1,820) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)