Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,021 Dinar (€1,875) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)