Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,759 Dinar (€2,951) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)