Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,450 Dinar (C$6,181) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)