Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,260 Dinar (C$5,829) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)