Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00487 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,821 Dinar (374,040 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)