Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,644 Dinar (€2,239) in Verona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)