Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.833 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,388 Dinar (1,665 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)