Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,286 Dinar (1,580 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)