Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02720 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,265 Dinar (46,501 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)