Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21649 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,536 Dinar (kr25,571) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)