Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21990 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,146 Dinar (kr23,403) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)