Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,125 Dinar (€2,581) in Veenendaal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)