Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15694 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,607 Dinar (16,612 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)