Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16784 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,503 Dinar (32,784 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)