Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.774 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,829 Dinar (3,655 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)