Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,985 Dinar (€3,096) in Varese.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)