Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,265 Dinar ($4,587) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)