Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,963 Dinar ($4,506) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (38 minutes ago)