Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.370 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,012 Dinar ($2,930) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (21 minutes ago)