Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,897 Dinar ($5,035) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)