Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,454 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,556 Dinar (C$2,379) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)