Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,558 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,762 Dinar (C$7,331) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)