Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,131 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,705 Dinar (C$6,540) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)