Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00294 LYD / AMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 625 Dinar (212,566Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)