Cost of living comparison between Valparaiso, Chile and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 LYD / CLP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,644 Dinar (CH$1,258,703) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (34 minutes ago)