Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,275 Dinar (€2,000) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (44 minutes ago)