Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,395 Dinar (€1,592) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)