Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.525 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,413 Dinar (€1,582) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)