Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14328 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,436 Dinar (Bs 142,629) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)