Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2.369 Dinar (Bs 139,452) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1.900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)