Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14281 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,684 Dinar (Bs 144,834) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)