Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,377 Dinar (€2,085) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)