Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,661 Dinar (CH$1,224,055) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)