Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 55% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,745 Dinar (CHF 8,630) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)