Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,630 Dinar (€1,727) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)