Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01266 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,271 Dinar (¥337,459) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)