Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,818 Dinar ($1,973) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (28 minutes ago)