Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28524 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 600 Dinar (2,104TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)