Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35477 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 849 Dinar (2,394TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)