Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07509 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,094 Dinar (Mex$ 41,209) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)