Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16728 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,432 Dinar (38,450 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)