Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15910 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,756 Dinar (23,608 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)