Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15512 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,736 Dinar (30,530 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)