Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,834 Dinar (₩13,693,572) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)