Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02164 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 635 Dinar (₨29,334) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)