Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02460 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (руб 152,456) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (43 minutes ago)