Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 LYD / MNT
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,572 Dinar (5,959,504 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)