Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 LYD / MNT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,382 Dinar (4,076,130 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)