Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 LYD / MNT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,069 Dinar (5,536,470 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)