Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04222 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,536 Dinar (36,373 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)