Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02184 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 534 Dinar (₨24,431) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)