Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44857 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,908 Dinar (R$ 6,483) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)